Bleach in pool water help

I cleaned our 5 by 8 by 2 foot inflatable pool with bleach. Probably used half the bottle. Rinsed 3 times and am now filling it up.

Safe to go in? I just now realized oh sht I don't want to blind my family or anything. It got rinsed! Wait for the sun to evaporate any leftovers residues tomorrow?? Go in now??

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 9:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Bleach & chlorine are almost interchangeable. A little bleach residue is no worse than the water they'd swim in at a larger pool.  Enjoy :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Once that bleach smell gets in your nose, it's hard to smell anything else, lol. A second opinion will set your mind at ease.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Does it feel slimy or smell like bleach? If not, I think you're fine. I use bleach on mine once in awhile and it's fine with proper rinsing.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Just to be safe you might want to wait until tomorrow and let the bleach burn out. Chlorine is what we use in the pools to keep them sanitary all the time.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2013

• I would give it 24 hours for what ever bleach might still be in there to evaporate. I used to put a cap full or two in our kids baby pool every time they got out for the day.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2013

• My hands smell like bleach and so does the grass where I dumped it out. Not slimy at all. I will have someone else smell it.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2013

• I don't want to blind my family because I suck at cleaning things!! Sheesh!!
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Its raging hot today.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2013