I cleaned our 5 by 8 by 2 foot inflatable pool with bleach. Probably used half the bottle. Rinsed 3 times and am now filling it up.
Safe to go in? I just now realized oh sht I don't want to blind my family or anything. It got rinsed! Wait for the sun to evaporate any leftovers residues tomorrow?? Go in now??
Bleach & chlorine are almost interchangeable. A little bleach residue is no worse than the water they'd swim in at a larger pool. Enjoy :)
Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2013
Answer by tessiedawg at 10:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2013
Answer by tessiedawg at 10:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2013
Answer by Dardenella at 12:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2013
Answer by But_Mommie at 8:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2013
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: