How Can i make money by doin hair bow clips or ribbon clips? or i shud try another work from home business?

I m a housemaker nd want to earn good sum of money to bring up my child.

Asked by parlie at 3:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2013 in Money & Work

• The current issue of Family Circle magazine includes an article on work from home jobs. They refer to this site to find work-from-home jobs:

Do not take any work from home jobs that require you to pay money up front.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Sell dildos. Way more fun, and you don't have to make them yourself!

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Make them unique and affordable and make your own site to sell them....

Answer by older at 8:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Honestly, bow and tutu makers are a dime a dozen right now. I would look into something else

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2013

• I Mohave a friend that made hair bows and she didn't make much money. She eventually had to branch out and make pillowcase dresses and other things for little girls (she had girls so its what she knew).

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2013

• You can take online surveys from home with no start-up cost, and you can make a bit of extra money, but not enough to live on. Never pay to join a survey-taking site, since there are many legitimate ones that don't charge you to join.

Answer by Ballad at 4:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• I work from home and am always looking to recruit people to join my team. If you decide to try something besides the hairbow business, send me an email at and I can give you more info.

Answer by BitsMom00 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I found it easier to jump into a direct sales opportunity because: (a) the product is already made, (b) the marketing and branding is done for you and (c) it's much lower start-up cost so I could start earning money immediately. The key, however, is finding a UNIQUE product to align with. You can buy cosmetics at Wal-Mart, along with chocolate, melting candle wax, body care products, etc. I chose the company I'm with because they are fairly new, and they own the intellectual property rights to their product - which means you won't see them on the shelves at Wal-Mart, clients HAVE to come to us to purchase. I'm glad to spend time helping you determine a career path to give you that life balance of home and family, oh plus work :)

Answer by TheMerchant at 9:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• I would love to share my home business with you. If you are still looking, please message me. I agree with the above especially THEMERCHANT. I wouldn't try to come up with something... would get into an established company. I am NOT just saying that, I think it would be too difficult at this time.
    Again, if you are still looking...message me!!

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 9:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2014