Cute things your kids have done/said lately

today my 4 year old planted an apple seed in the backyard. she keeps checking to see if it "growed" yet- and says it hasn't because it hasn't rained yet.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• to make me breakfast
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2013

• my daughter while eating watermelon that it took me a million years to slice, the skin was terribly thick and almost broke a knife. I am standing there pooped and she said "i know this is berry berry bad timing but when are you packing for our 4th of july twip?"

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• My DS, who is 3 almost 4, has been asking for a puppy lately. He told us, "Me feed it. Me water it. Me take care of it. Me wub it." We went to the zoo a few weeks ago, and they have a dinosaur exhibit. There was a couple walking behind and the dad kept telling his kids, who looked to be between the ages of 5-10, that the dinosaurs were real. They looked just short of terrified, but my DS walks up close to one, takes a good look, then tells me, "them not real dinosaurs. Them robots, mama." Lol.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Kids never cease to amaze or amuse me. Yesterday at our nephew's graduation party, my other nephew's baby girl (born in Nov.) gave me some sweet baby kisses. You know the kind, the open-mouth, almost biting your nose or lip, slobbery kind :p It was great :) Then while shopping at Kroger, my oldest son rearranged a display of OSU & U of M stuff so that OSU things would be on top, since "they're better", he said! Who knows, maybe they could use another stock-boy! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• My son ask me am i ok when he is the one cryin cause i wont give him wat he wants this boy is funny lol
    lovingmybaby624

Answer by lovingmybaby624 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• We went to a wedding yesterday, and my five-year-old decided she wanted to marry the son of the bride and groom, who is four. I told her that wouldn't work because the boy is her cousin, and she said, "But Mom, I love him and he loves me back. That's why you get married, right?"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2013