Has this EVER happened to you right before you have that big "O"?

Lately I have not been feeling like doing it but try to make my dh by giving him BJ's so he won't bitch well since I hadn't had it in awhile I felt alittle friskier ;)
My dh & I started to mess around when all of a sudden my dd10 text me (she sometimes does this when she can't sleep) I had already kissed the kids goodnight so we won't be bothered. Well right when we were both gonna OoOohhhh...I get another text but this time my home was on the nightstand which made a very loud vibration noise that caused me to lose my train of thought that led me to fell that maybe my dh was bothered by it by the way his face & body reacted then there goes my "O" I wasn't feeling it anymore :( My dh lost his stiffness and we did not get to reach that beautiful place we all love to visit. :(
He was pissed at my dd but did not say a word but I will be talking to her about texting me unless it an emergency.
Sorry so long I just had to vent I am sure we'll try again later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• We keep out phones out of the bedroom.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• it's not the kids fault....

it happens more when they're babies or toddlers but they need ya too

you'll be able to have sex and O's into your 80s most likely. your 10 yr old texting you is a short term thing

i would not be mad. i'd try to have sex in the morning, early... takes pressure off and spontaneous sex is always hot
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• The more important question I see is...why does a 10 year old even HAVE a cell phone?

And something similar happened to us. Early in our marriage, after our first one was born, we were in the mood, and in the nude, and his mother calls....phone was NOT in our room, it was hung up, but we could still hear it, and I told him to just let the phone ring, but he wouldn't, LOL.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• We just have cell phones and turn our phones off at night. If someone has to reach us, it can wait until morning. We started doing this after my mother called us at 5 am asking for a favor. We had a 2 year old at the time, and I had just found out the day before that I was having a miscarriage. From then on, people can wait.
    This does not apply to my young children. My kids should be able to talk to me when they need me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Yeah, I'd have my phone off...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Turn your cell phone off!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Distraction not allow in our sessions.....

Answer by older at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Yeah, I'm thinking the phones could be off for the time it takes to take care of business. No multi-tasking in the bedroom. Unless that's what you're into! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• your husband sounds like a dumbass. getting pissed at his child for that? wow.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Everyone knows that cell phones in the bedroom are a bad thing. Sleep get disturbed by the urge to constantly look at it. Well sex after kids is always complicated. Once my DH and I were getting down and my at the time 4yr barged in the room yelling do you hear the neighbours playing the bongos really loudly.
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 1:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2013