If you order food from a new restaurant and it's not good.....

Will you try them again?

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 1:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2013 in Food & Drink

• No, I wouldn't want to waste my money twice. There are too many good ones to try a bad one twice.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Nope! We rarely eat out, so I would not waste our time & hard-earned money on a place I was not happy with. Where we live, we have a zillion choices of places to eat out, so the competition is fierce. No 2nd chances.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• No. There are countless wonderful restaurants in Las Vegas. No reason to try crappy food twice with so many great options out there.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Never set foot in the place again, and if asked will tell the truth,
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Depends on how it's bad - something cold vs tastes terrible - one is a brand new staff issue, the other is a cooking issue.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• No
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Depends on others reviews, what and where it is. I have given a couple places second chances and it was worth it.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 2:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• We tried a new restaurant when they first opened and the food was terrible! So, a couple months later we tried it again. We thought maybe they would change things after some time. But nope....it was still terrible. We haven't gone back since. The second time, I ordered their special: scalloped potatoes and ham. It would have been good.....if there was any potatoes in it! Seriously...there wasn't a single potato in it! And their soup was super thick and starchy...like they forgot to add milk to it or something.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 2:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• unlikely and I'd write a yelp review of it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Sometimes I'll give the place one more chance, since sometimes new restaurants are still working out the kinks, but not usually more than two chances.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2013