Are you pro-life? if your not then what is your reason?

My bible tells us that God has given vaule to every human being and that he formed our inward parts and wove us in our mother's womb [psalm 139:13-16]. It also reveals that God loves and cares for the weak and innocent [matthew 11:28, Deu 21: & 2kings24:4] and he desires that his followers do the same [Romans 15:1-3]. God says that Abortion is an abombnation in his eyes. GOD GIVES US LIFE AND HE SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO TAKE IT AWAY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am pro life and I believe in God. That isnt my only reason though. I know from having 5 children that every life has value and that even if a child isnt born they are alive inside of us and rely on us to nurish them and care for them just the same as after they are born. So to me, every child, unborn or not has the right to live.

Answer by gemgem at 10:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm pro-choice. I don't believe in your god, I don't believe in our Bible and it has no bearing on my life. I also have no right to decide what other people do with their own bodies.
    Abortion is between the woman, her husband/father of the child, her doctor and her god. I have no say in the matter.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm pro-life for myself and pro-choice for the rest of the world. I don't like to judge why someone would want to terminate. But I do think it should not be used as a birthcontrol method.
    Sweetie2

Answer by Sweetie2 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I don't believe in God, I believe that such things are personal decisions and no one has the right to dictate what an individual can/can't do with their body. Especially when it comes to becoming a mother I would rather see an unfit woman have an abortion than hear on the news about her killing her toddler when she couldn't take it anymore. And adoption....yes in a perfect world but we all know the statistics about kids being abused and growing up in foster care or group homes.
    That having been said, no matter what circumstances I found myself in I know in my heart I would never have an abortion myself but I will still fight for the right to have that option.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am pro-choice for everyone but I am pro-life for myself. In other words,I don't think I could ever have an abortion but I am deifinitely NOT going to tell people how to live their lives.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• pro life
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I will not judge anyone for what they believe in,but as for me,I am a christian,but that is not why I am Prolife,when I think about my mom,and my ancestors,I can't imagine my life,if anyone in my family had chose abortion.I beleive we were all conceived for a reason.Please don't get me wrong in some cases,I think abortion has to be done,such as rape( maybe) incest,mothers life ,or baby being severly ill.When mothers abort ,just because they did'nt take percautions,and use abortions as a form of birth control,then I get sick to my stomach,to think,they would take a precious life,just to make their life easier.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am pro-life and I don't believe in god. For me, it doesn't take a higher power to tell me killing is wrong.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm pro choice because crackheads shouldn't be mothers.

Because such a thing as abortion should NOT be based on religion because IT IS NOT A UNANIMOUS BELIEF!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2009