Do you snore more at different times of the month?

I know I snore. I have for years. It runs in my family. Most of the time my snoring doesn't bother my SO. But last night and the night before my snoring was so bad, he could hardly sleep. I finally went to sleep on the couch so the poor guy could get some sleep.

I think I snore more when I'm really tired and even more when it's that time of the month. Both were the case this weekend. I have been super stressed at work and therefore not sleeping well at all.

If this keeps up, we may have to get separate bedrooms :-( Am I alone on this?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 8:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2013 in Relationships

• LOL! No! you are NOT alone! I had to share a room the night I delivered my Son in the Hospital. The other girl & her husband were so horrible! He stayed until 11pm, watched sports the whole time really loud and she stayed on her cell phone calling everyone she ever met to tell them that her baby had a cone head! I was so exhausted that I turned off my lights even though they had all of theirs still on & I passed out! I woke up around 3am to use the bathroom & she was gone & all the closet doors were wide open & empty! I asked the Nurse what happened the next morning & she laughed & said "Honey, you snored here right out of the room! LOL!

So snoring can be good too!! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• I think everybody snores more when really tired, but I haven't heard that te monthly visitor can make it worse. It wouldn't surprise me, though. My boyfriend's ex used to snore like crazy. She bought some kind of adhesive strips that helped some.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• No.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• I snore when exhausted,and when my allergies are bad

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• I snore when I am tired, when I am not sleeping in my own bed, and when I am sick.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• I don't know, I sleep through it.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• I don't snore thank goodness!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2013