The Walking Dead Fans.... do you know about the marathon this weekend?

"Starting Thu., Jul. 4 at 1PM/12c AMC invites viewers to tune-in to "The Walking Dead Season 4 Preview Weekend" and catch up on the series that has been hailed by USA Today as "one of the season's best series," and reigns as the number one show in delivery for adults 18-49. The Walking Dead marathon will be hosted by Comic Book Men executive producer Kevin Smith from the Atlanta-based set where the cast are currently filming Season 4 of the hit series. Smith talks to the cast and crew and shares behind-the-scenes footage from the highly anticipated upcoming fourth season. The first season of The Walking Dead airs twice on Jul. 4, featuring marathons of both the original and special black-and-white editions. These are followed by Season 2 on Fri., and Season 3 on both Satu. and Sun. Each day of this four-day event begins at 1PM/12c. (However, the black-and-white editions only apply to Season 1 on Jul. 4)."

I'm excited, but will only get to catch pieces.... I have to work.

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2013 in Entertainment

• YAY! Lol, I have all three seasons either on Netflix or DVR'd, but if I have nothing else to do I will tune in.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Woohoo! something worth watching!

and hubby will be working so - zombies for me! *pretty sure he wouldn't watch it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Good stuff to watch when I can't sleep :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Ill have to let dh know
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• I have season 1 on itunes and I also have Netflix where season 1 and season 2 are on there. I didn't really care much for season 3 though. Thanks for the info though. I am sure my son will find out and watch it. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

• Nice I have been having walkers withdrawals this will give me a good fix.

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 11:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2013