What do you think?

I have PCOS so my chances of knowing exactly when I "o" are slim to none. I rarely get a period, maybe 3 times per year... I did have one in January and then tried to chart when i would "o" we did BD around the time and now For the last few days I have felt little mini cramps, like slight little pinches here and there and a very slight bloating on and off. The ovulation calendar says I could test now, but I don't want to be too excited, Id rather wait and see. I am considerably more moody thats for sure... no tenderness of my breasts at all. I am not really stressing about it, just taking things one day at a time. Could this just be the start of AF? Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to your gyno and get checked and just start practicing...keep doing it until it catches but keep checking in with the doctor. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:26 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Hmm, it sounds alot like when I found out I was pregnant...We tried for so long, but then found out about OPKs. When I began using them I found out that I actually ovulate late...like a week late! We got pregnant the first time using the OPKs. When I first thought I was pregnant, I had light cramps, tender/swollen breast, increased vaginal discharge (tmi), and I was a bit bloated...if this helps. I would wait a few days, see if you get AF, and then if not test and see!!! Goodluck and lots of baby dust!!!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 10:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2009