I bet this guy will never do drugs again...LOL!!!!!

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A 41-year-old Columbus, Ohio, man is recovering after police say he ripped off part of his penis on a drug-fueled high in Ypsilanti Township, Mich. Washtenaw County Sheriff deputies found the man naked and screaming after responding to a burglar alarm at Ypsilanti Middle School about 1 a.m. last Tuesday, Sgt. Geoff Fox said Monday.

The man was kneeling outside the school, bloody from the waist down, with parts of his genitals ripped off, Fox said. He said parts of the body were transferred to the hospital with him. Officers subdued the man for his own safety and called for an ambulance.

The man later told investigators he picked up hallucinogenic mushrooms earlier in the day while he was in town visiting friends in a neighborhood near the school. The man does not have a history of mental problems or extensive drug use says Fox.

He mutilated his nutsack!!!  I am still laughing!  But at least now, this will keep the little head to stop thinking for him.!!!!! But I am wondering if this what they call "going off half-cocked"? 

OMG I can stop laughing!!! 

sidesplittinglaughter

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope he doesn't, but if he does after this he deserves whatever happens lol
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• *shakes head*

Answer by Bmat at 7:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• laughingSomeone posted about this a few days ago.  I said he probably thought it was an evil talking snake! lol :p  There was a story the other day about a woman who cut off her soon-to-be ex's penis & put it in the garbage disposal!  No reattaching that! Ouch!  What is it with genital mutilation being in the news lately?!  I hope it's not gonna become a fad or something.  Vagazaling is bad enough! lol :p 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Poor Guy....LMAO
    savannah2013

Answer by savannah2013 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• oh my god that's awful!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Bet he never thought about this outcome while he chomped away at those shrooms. Jeez. Can you even imagine?
    Half Cocked- good one!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• eye rollingUgh. I can't laugh, because as a nurse, I frequently have to help restore people to health after doing something stupid that causes them harm. What a high price to pay for one bad decision! Drugs are so widespread in our society, and this cancer is destroying so many people! Some are fooled into thinking that hallucinogens are not harmful, or that if they ingest something "natural" it will not hurt them. This is the fruits of "tune in, turn on, and drop out".

Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 1:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Ouch! That left a mark.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• I know, I know, I am a sick person!! But I thought it was funny! I mean its one thing to be an accident, or a woman doing it, but because he was the dumbass that took the drugs, and thought his penis was a serpent or something, then its stupidity. And he deserves what he gets.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2013