just curious what Americans would think of foreigners adopting American kids?

So everyone is adopting from Africa, Asia etc... Just curious on ur views of the opposite.. Just for fun

luschram

Asked by luschram at 10:29 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As long as they are a loving family that is capable of supporting that child why not? EVERYONE needs a family.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I agree with KRAZYASH023.....

Answer by louise2 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• If theyre in good loving stable homes then thats all that matters.

Answer by gemgem at 10:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Someone needs to give these children homes. I think that we should adopt within our own country. If I ever adopt a child, it will be from America. We need to take care of our own FIRST.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I would actually prefer that our people here in America adopt here in America. Very sad that there are so many superstars that are willing to help foreigners to adopt children but will not go through the proper channels to give a good home to an American child. And, I would not be in favor of the opposite of foreigners adopting American children when they have so many of their own in need.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• If the children are taken care of and loved...dont care.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:07 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• as long as that child is loved, cared for, nurtured, educated i am all for it.. Adoption was on my idea list for when I thought I couldnt have a baby of my own, but if we were going to adopt the deal was we wanted a sibling set... but when I got my divorce and told my best friend i loved him more than anything, i got pregnant... adoption is still in the back of my mind, but maybe later when we get a bigger home.
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I agree with :foreverb3
    Americans should adopt american kids, I know that adoption process is easier out of US. but I think they monitor families better, makes me hope that parents of adopted kids will never leave them in the back of a hot car for hours to die....
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Well im not an american im british and i know of many americans who have adopted from here privately obvouisly. But i think if you can take care of them then why not.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• In my opinion, there are enough folks here wanting kids, Americans should be able to adopt American kids. If that was not possible, then I guess wherever they could get good parents would be fine.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009