When did you resume sex?

After a miscarriage in early pregnancy?

When did your doc day it we alright fire you to?

Once bleeding stops?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Once bleeding stops? Yes & when you feel up to it. I hope you are feeling better. Hugs :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• I believe you can resume sex within a couple of weeks. Although to get the ok from the doctor is the best thing, and how your feeling.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• I am feeling a lot better. Im lucky and have awesome friends and.family and my faith.

I never had severe pain and the bleeding has now stopped.

I also heard women are much more fertile right after one. Is it because hormones in your body?

MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Usually you become very fertile after you have a D&C because it cleans the lining of your uterus. But I know many Women that say that the first miscarriage preps your body for future pregnancies. Whether that is true or not I don't know but most women go on to have many children.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Once bleeding stops but I really didn't feel up to it for quite awhile after my m/c.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Once bleeding stops and you are ready, although it's usually recommended that you wait a few months before trying to conceive again. You've been in my prayers; I'm glad you have support.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• I had all late term miscarriages
    I believe I was told protected sex after one month. I was told not to get pregnant for a full year afterward to allow the body to heal. I suggest you talk to your GYN.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Most doctors prefer you wait until you've had a normal cycle. However most women have sex when they feel up to it again. It's up to you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2013