Monsters University

Have you seen it? I was very disappointed and I LOVE most Disney movies. It wasn't particularly funny or heartwarming. Just Eh! I was actually dozing off!!

mompam

Asked by mompam at 5:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2013 in Entertainment

• Haven't seen it yet. That's too bad that you didn't care for it. My 11 y/o really wants to see Despicable Me 2. That looks funny.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• that's a bummer, I loved the first one

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• I haven't seen it, but I've heard exactly what you said from all of my friends. I'm going to wait for it to get on Netflix.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 5:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• It doesn't look that great to me so I am not going to bother seeing it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• We thought it was cute. I liked the little references to the original. It wasn't amazing, but it was enjoyable.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• My question would be if the children enjoyed it. I will go with little ones even if I will be bored as long as they like it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Our son liked it, Dard. He's five - not sure what ages yours are. Everyone in the theater seemed to enjoy it, lots of laughing from adults and kids. He's been begging to watch the first one since we got home from seeing it yesterday, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Took my MIL with us to go see it opening weekend while we were down visiting her. We all enjoyed it. I expected my daughter to get freaked out by the door exploding in a giant fireball right near the end. Instead, she laughed and cheered instead.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Dardenella, My kids are 6 and 9.5 and THEY enjoyed it. The kids will have fun. The adults may be bored, but the kids will like it.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Cool The baby just turned 2 and the DGS is 12. We liked the first one enough to buy the DVD.
    We may wait until the DVD comes out for the 2 year old but the 12 year old likes to be a little kid sometimes when mom and day aren't looking. Grandma and grandpa are always willing to be silly and laugh at silly things.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2013