How likely am I to be pregnant? adult content

So I had unprotected sex the day before my ovulation date. I'm not on birth control and I don't plan on taking the morning after pill. On top of having unprotected sex, he didn't pull out and finished inside of me. So my question is how likely am I to be pregnant?? Sorry if it sounds really stupid :(

Note: I didn't want to be pregnant right now, and I know I was stupid, but I'm not terrified of being pregnant right now, it's just bad timing and I DON'T have any fertility issues. 

xoDJ

Asked by xoDJ at 5:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• 99%

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• maybe...maybe not...?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• 50/50
    You are or you aren't.
    Pulling out means nothing. You can become pregnant with just one sperm.
    Wait till you're late, and take a test.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Well, you either are or you are not. Fifty fifty.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• The day before your ovulation date? Chances are very good. But even if the chances are good time wise I does not mean that all will work out.
    Rule of thumb if you do not want to be pregnant do not have unprotected sex or get on a reliable program.
    It rather sounds as though this would be god news for you. and if so, good luck.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• How likely is it? I have no idea. Sex=possible pregnancy. Every time. Having sex around the time of your likely ovulation time could make it more likely however there are a TON of things that are considered when it comes to whether or not someone will become pregnant. However id pregnancy is not your goal then sure did not help yourself any by not only having unprotected sex but having it during an ideal time of the month. Get birth control, get condoms or get pregnant.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Unless you want to be pregnant, stop having unprotected sex, my guess is about 75% chance.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• YES!
    ForestFairy09

Answer by ForestFairy09 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• 50/50 we don't know if you have any underlying fertility issues.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Highly probable assuming you did ovulate the next day. Not as good as if you had sex on the day you ovulated.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2013