Good Lord, my friend just told me she is pregnant after giving birth 8 weeks ago!

Call me crazy, I tried for vaginal birth both times, had to have C-section both times, well to be honest I think it was about 4 months before we had intercourse again, LOL!
She is 42, and about to have Irish twins.
She isn't happy, but not unhappy either, I can see she is more of a woman than I am, LOL!

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Wow! I thought having my boys 1 1/2 years apart was hard. And I was in my 20's then. I can't imagine being in my 40's & having 2 in diapers! No thanks! My stepmom worked for a dentist years ago who got pregnant the same way. I was shocked that a highly educated woman didn't know you could get pregnant while breastfeeding. I'll bet if your friend doesn't get her tubes tied after this next one, it'll be a looonngg time before the hubby gets an "invite" again! :p GL to your friend.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• At the age of 42 she didn't think she could get pregnant while breast feeding? Proves that wisdom doesn't always come with age!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Ugh I'm the process of doing that now and it is NOT A GOOD IDEA.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 6:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Eight days after?! Jesus even I'm not that bad.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 7:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• 8 days!!!
    so much for listening to medical advice and letting your body heal
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Wow! She'll have her hands full for quite a while, probably be too damn tired for sex next time around. I have two cousins who were born eleven days shy of a year apart. It can be done, but I'm glad it's not me. I'm 42 now with a five-year-old, and one more baby will be fine, thank you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• My nephews are 11 months apart. It really is not all that unusual. It is recommender that you give your body time to heal. Not every one does.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Eek.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Yikes
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• I hope this pregnancy is easy for her.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2013