Does it mean he wants her? adult content

My best friend came over with her boyfriend yesterday to go swimming with us at the river and my boyfriend was drinking and I'm pretty sure it's not just my hormones acting up but he was like staring at her while she peed and keep telling his kids to say she shakes her ass good and to untie her bikini top. His behavior has made it clear to me that if he had the chance to fuck her he would.. I feel hurt and angry and he denies wanting her at all but if he didn't why would he act that way. Also on the way back from the river he was oogling over some other chick getting out of her truck and I got pissed and slapped his leg and said that he wanted her and he said no that he wanted to do things with me while he pictured her. I'm so angry and so hurt. I can understand being a jerk because he had been drinking but he crossed so many lines and now I'm very unsure of our relationship. I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant with his baby but now I feel like he will cheat the first chance he gets. :'(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• How has he been during the relationship?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Do you think he wants you? Could this be your owninsecurity because you are pregnant and hormonal?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• No even my friend was worried I was mad at her because of the way he was being. He's been saying since we've been together he doesn't want anyone else and that he wants to spend his life with me but why act that way if that's not how he truly feels. I heard that sometimes alcohol brings forth the truth on how a person really is :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• I know my sex drive hasn't been that high but he was acting as if I weren't there for the most part and was pretty much all over her. I know that in his past he was a big cheater and didn't think anything of it. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Wow, seriously, you want to spend a lifetime with this loser? Sorry but I'd run from this whole situation and never look back.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Why was she peeing where he could see her?
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Why the hell was he watching her pee?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Some men are just pigs... Add alcohol and it gets worse.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• This is such a trainwreck.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2013

• Up until yesterday he had never acted or said anything at all about anyone else. He had never acted out of line. I'm so hurt and so depressed. I thought finally I found a good guy. But I guess I was wrong
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2013