I hate when questions are asked without adding pertinent information!

So whoever posted the post about kids being home alone...You just pissed me off by what you posted!

If there's a child molester across the street and kids mom is a drunk, don't you think we would have answered differently?

PMSMom10

Asked by PMSMom10 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2013 in General Parenting

• Here PMS. I'm sending it right over!

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Yeah, like Robbie Hart says in "The Wedding Singer"--information that would have been helpful YESTERDAY!"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• EXACTLY.
    Or "My baby has a fever"
    Then in the comments they explain that the baby is only 3 weeks old, was a month premature, had open heart surgery, just took a new medication and has a rash from head to toe.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Not really. While I would agree that a parent SHOULD use more caution in that situation. Legally there is not requirement to do so and it is not endangerment or neglect in the eyes of a court. Now if the mother was letting the molester babysit yeah, but just him living accross the street no. The ones you have to worry most about are not the ones on the sex offender list, but those living among you yet discovered, which in most cases(statistically) is either family or close friends, close adults to the child(teacher etc).

I still agree with the answers from before(post was deleted before I could answer) from a legal aspect at least.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Did they add that to the question?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I hate it when they delete to soo.n
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• OI!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I think Cafemom needs a section for WHINERS! Lol jk. Actually no I'm not, I could really use one!!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• PS that's my response to this post because I must have missed whatever the hell everyone is talking about!!!!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I agree tnt, but it sure helps to have ALL the info to give an appropriate response.
    PMSMom10

Comment by PMSMom10 (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2013