CNN royally f***ed up, BIG time!

The major fuck up was that CNN apparently broadcasted  George Zimmerman’s social security number, address, telephone number and date of birth. How fucked up is that?? Nothing like putting a target on Zimmmerman's family and himself. I really hope that Zimmerman sues them, and owns CNN.

Good god, the poor guy just can't get a break!

Got a bounty on his head by the New Black kitties Party, opps I meant to say Panthers. 

Then there was Spike Lee who gave out a address what he thought was Z's. Ultimately the folks had to leave do to the death theats. 

Then he lost his job, his house, his sanity..

Now there is a lot of tweets that threaten Zimmerman life, his family.. Stuff like

"If Zimmerman don't gp to jail. ill kill him for $20"

"If they don't kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka.."

"Fuck that nigga Zimmerman, I'll kill that niggar myself.."

This shit is punishable by law, and carries 1 to 2 years in jail. But once agin, not one person is standing up and punishing these punks..

Now they al are threating riots if Zimmerman is not guilty. WTF..

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 5:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• That stuff is ridiculous. I think he's guilty, based on what I've seen, but if he's found not guilty, then that's the end of it for me. Frankly, with all the publicity this has gotten, I think even if he's acquitted, his life will still be destroyed, so why does anyone need to do anything more to him? Even if he's innocent, his life has been destroyed by this, so he's certainly being punished, even if it's not the way these people want.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• This is wrong on so many levels. First it doesn't matter if he did or didn't kill him in self defense. His family had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. They should be left alone. Next there is a trial going on to determine innocence or guilt. The jury will get all the information from both sides and make a decission. If they find him innocent their lives will be at stake as will their families. If they find him guilty due to the fear then Zimmerman pays a terrible price as does his family.

CNN should have to pay for what they have done. They are encouraging this mess.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• while I don't think the guy is some poor innocent do gooder getting treated unfairly by the system (he's no saint) this is too far. CNN keeps doing more and more stupid stupid stuff...their days are numbered before they do something so bad they will not recover from it.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• "i'm not racist, but....."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I really don't think he's guilty now. I use to think he was but I've watched a little of the trial and everything is now pointing at the guy that was killed. I think he's guilty for being dumb and stalking the guy but I think the so called "kid" was the first to move and attack him.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• To Hollyhock, is George Zimmerman even a "cracker" LOL. I agree that it is a derogatory term. I am suspicious that CNN made a mistake like this. Call me a conspiracy nut, but it would not surprise me if they did it on purpose and then said it was a mistake.

marymargret

Answer by marymargret at 11:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Maybe CNN will pay for Life Lock so his finances & identity can be protected. But will they pay for guards to protect his home & family? Since when does the alleged crime of one add up to a target on all who are associated with that one who is accused of the wrongdoing?! I really hope the law enforcement in that area are prepared for the backlash if he is found not guilty. And I would hope they would pursue any threats made against him as a serious crime.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Guilty or not, he should sue them especially if he gets threats or something happens.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I agree where are the repercussions for these folks?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I heard some people saying "There will be a riot if they find him not guilty". CNN was way out of line. Somehow, I'm not entirely convinced that it was accidental.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 7:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2013