Tanning and stretchmarks?

My baby is almost two months old and Im thinking about starting to tan again pretty soon. I was wondering how tanning affects my stretchmarks? (I have a loooot of them)

kate_jocelyn

Asked by kate_jocelyn at 8:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Health

• they will fade faster and turn a pale white but if u ger too dark the white stretch marks will still be visble
    Anonymous

• The do NOT fade faster, tanning causes damage to skin cells that aid in repairing the skin and they will fade even slower or not at all! Tanning isn't good for you period...
    luvr4ula

Answer by luvr4ula at 12:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• yeah it will! they will look more white cuz they are scars and scars dont tan! maybe try a gradual tan lotion instead and just tan the areas that show!
    shetibo

Answer by shetibo at 11:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Everything I've ever read says you should keep scars AND stretch marks out of the sun because they will show up even more. Mine were never in the sun and faded very fast and now they are pretty hard to see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2008