Who else had an uncooperative baby for ultrasounds?

I had my 20-week ultrasound appointment yesterday, and it took over two and a half hours! Evidently my baby girl likes laying on her back with her feet folded up to her head like a pretzel, and it was making the technician's life difficult.

In fact, we have to go back to check for one more thing next week because of her position. At least we got to find out we're having a girl!

Anybody else have similar trouble?

emma-s

Asked by emma-s at 9:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• This last pregnancy, the baby was totally uncooperative. Because I was 40 years old at the time, I had many ultrasounds and in not one of them was the baby in a position to let us know what the sex was. It wasn't until a week before I went into labor that the tech was able to see that it was a boy.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I did and my baby girl turned out to be a baby boy!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Yes. We had to redo her 3d/4d ultra sound because she would only show her bottom the first time.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Nope. My son was in there spread eagle with his goods to the camera. I was only 15 weeks and they weren't even looking for gender at that point but it was there in our faces.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2013