What if horror movie icons saw psychiatrists?

I was watching the new season of Dexter and thought of this. What would some of the therapy sessions be like for horror movie icons who were sent to psychiatrists to deal with their blood lust and look into the underlying trauma or circumstances which led to their psychosis. Some interesting ones that first came to mind were, Freddy Krueger, Mike Myers, Jason Voorhees, and Hannibal Lector.
Any horror fans out there that would like to take a "stab" at these case studies?

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 9:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• ^^^with Fava beans! LOL!

And a nice Chianti.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Didn't Mike Meyers see a Psychiatrist? It didn't work for him! Actually though, in real life, they are smarter than a Psychiatrist. I have met & talked to many when I worked in Corrections including a few you are probably familiar with. It's simple disassociation. They just have no connection to the People they hurt. Almost a regular person to talk to except that I knew what they had done & were capable of doing.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Hannibal Lecter would have been seeing one as well seeing as that was his own profession and it is a requirement that they have their own psychiatrist that they see. Freddy Krueger was a spirit that lived in dreams so good luck finding him a psychiatrist as he wasn't a physical entity. Jason Voorhees was a little difficult seeing as he was first assumed to have drowned as a child but later was revealed to be alive and living as a hermit...later as some sort of super zombie,
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• ^^^with Fava beans! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I might have to brush up on Mike Myers, I know he saw Dr. Lumus who decided Mike was the antichrist and must die lol. I am not sure though if cognitive therapy worked with him since most of his childhood was spent in a catatonic state. I don't believe that they ever gave a background story either as to why he originally murdered his mother and was hell bent on killing his sister. In Halloween 666 it was revealed that he was worshiped by a cult of satanists that thought he would bring about the end of the world, so maybe he was the antichrist. Would explain how he was shot, hung, burned, ran over, thrown out a window, electrocuted, drown, stabbed, and beheaded and still managed to stay alive lol
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I think Hannibal actually ate his psychiatrist lol
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2013