Is it possible? adult content

Last night I had sex with my husband and my boy friend, who is also dating my husband. My husbands brother and his wife came over and joined in. This morning I had sex with the trash collectors, all three of them, the gas station attendant and the Chinese guy that works at the lotto booth at the end of my street. When I got home I had sex with the ghost that lives in my attic and a man that claimed he was from another planet and needed to mate with an earth woman in order to get back home. When he was done he threw $5.00 at my cum stained face and left, I think he may have been lying to me. Now I'm not only worried that I might be pregnant and that it's not my husbands, but I could either be pregnant by a ghost or an alien! (If he was really an alien, not sure yet). Also I am worried that my husband might think I'm a little bit of a nasty slut.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I don't know Alisim, I am really thinking it's the brothers wife now.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Well you can't be pregnant bu any of those men, Charlie Sheen is the father. DUH!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Well all I can say is that it may not be the aliens baby he came at your face so I doubt he is the father. I also have my doubts about the ghost. You can also take your husbands brother wife out of the possible list of fathers. Hope that been able to take out 3 people help you on the search for the real dad. Oh and congratulations with your pregnancy.

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Have you had your coffee yet this morning? You are a busy girl! I think you should just kick back for the rest of the day & drink heavily! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• OMG, Thank you for providing me with that laugh! I'm over here laughing at loud and my 13 year old is looking at me like im retarded.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! :')
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Take a shower before you get your keyboard sticky.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Do aliens carry STD's? I need to find out so if I ever have a chance meeting, I'll know if I need to rustle up a condom or not.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• As they say, if you can't be good, be good at it. Actually the ghost was the best lover of em all lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• this has to be a spin off
    link me up please
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2013