Serious question. Do you know how to.... adult content

Squirt? My friend and I were talking about it the other night and neither of us know how to do it. I've read many things online about it and have tried to make myself do it, as well as with my SO, but I just can't learn it. Do you think its something that can be learned? Yes, some may think its nasty, but I want to learn just for the fun of it. If you can do it, what are the secrets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• I've only done it twice & it was completely spontaneous and unplanned. I was in complete emotional rush/love mode, thinking about how much I loved the person. It wasn't solely because of the sexual act at the time.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• all the videos I've seen, the girls are pissing, not "squirting"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I thought the same thing too when I first saw it, but I've talked with people who've experience it on both ends and say that it's not pee. 3libras, did you feel like you had to pee? I've heard that it will give you that sensation at first.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Yes, the first time I was scared because I thought that I had peed. LOL But, then my ex was like "you squirted". And, I thought "oh that, thank god".
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Some aspects of the research community distinguish between female ejaculation and what is colloquially known as squirting or gushing.[2] These terms are used by the public interchangeably, which can lead to confusion. In these research publications, it is suggested that "real" female ejaculation is the release of a very scanty, thick, and whitish fluid from the female prostate,[2][45] while the "squirting or gushing" shown frequently in pornography is a different phenomenon, the expulsion of clear and abundant fluid, which has been shown to be a diluted fluid from the urinary bladder.[2] It is suggested that much of the obscurity and the uncertainties about female ejaculation are related to mixing up these two phenomena.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• goodYep

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• He has to stimulate your G spot,preferably using his fingers

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• It can't be taught. You can either do it, or you can't. You can practice the technique, but you cannot guarantee it will happen. Some women can expel cups of fluid, while others only a few drops. Women who only expel a few drops might not realize they are doing it, and associate it with the normal "wetness" that's left over after sex.
    About 30% of women can do this, and those that can can only do it about 30% of the time. It's most often associated with G-spot or vaginal orgasms. Not everyone retains fluid the same way, etc, as well as lots of other variables.
    It's trendy right now in porn, just as anal was in the 00's, and shaving was in the 90's. This too shall pass.... ( I can't wait until flabby pale women with small boobs are the trend!)
    The problem with men seeing this in porn is they think you've been faking it with them because you don't go off like a fire hydrant like the girl he saw on the screen.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• No. Seems like that would be pretty messy on the sheets.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• No for me too!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2013