Shound I

Be concerned if I think my 20 month old looks bowllegged.....I know I probably spelled it wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes, I would take her to her doctor and he will refer her to the right specialist
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Two of my brothers were bowlegged and needed surgery to straighten them out, it isn't the case for all but it's soemthign that does need to be looked at.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I don't know it is bc he started walking late......last time I went to the they did not say any thing and he wear cloth dipers too so there is a large space in between his legs
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• my boy walked late as well but didn't have the problem, ask your doctor next time you see him and also get a 2nd opinion. Something like that is serious.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• All kids are still bowlegged at that age

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• It wad a different doc when I went bc she was out of town
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• It wouldn't hurt to ask a professional, but a lot of kids have odd ways of walking when they're that young. My daughter was pigeon-toed, but she grew out of it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2013