My 9lb sht tzu ate a pork bone last night and now she's shaking and it's clear she's not right. Yes I no vet but I'm out of work and really can't swing a vet bill. I'm scared she's my baby is there ANYTHING I CAN GIVE. Her to help her belly. She's trying to throw up and her stood watery.HELP PLEASE

The one that asked why would I come here to ask question is BECAUSE WHEN I GOOGLED MY PROBLEM THIS IS THE SITE THAT CAME UP. Thank you for your sweet remark. You should be the last for any question. It's clear your heartless I'm in fear of my yes DOG .just go away with your sarcastic remark.

Peggy R.

Asked by Peggy R. at 11:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Pets

• call an emergency vet
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2013

• she could have swallowed a big piece and it could be lodged in her stomach and she could die if that is what happened. She needs to see a vet. Figure out a way to pay. And DON'T GET ANIMALS IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• So, what exactly makes a Facebook person THINK to come to C A F E M O M and ask a question about a dog?

Again, this is BS.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• yeah- have her force that bone BACK through her esophagus
    that'll make her ALL better
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• It's best to take her to the vet. You can work out some payment arrangement.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Vet. Payment arrangements. GO NOW!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I find that offensive Peggy!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Peggy R., the fact that you are STILL HERE indicates to me that YOU are the one who doesn't care about your animals. I'd be out the door in the car already!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• The dogs dead by now PGA!! LOL
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• You should I would be ashamed of my self if that's how I acted to someone needing help answers . This site has an animal section and the one that said don't get a pet if you can't afford it. I have never been in this predicament before have ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING NEEDED TO DO. Sometimes things happen and again hope this never happens to you but when it dose remember your actions and words . Just sad
    Peggy R.

Comment by Peggy R. (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2013