Does anyone think it is ok for random people from facebook to be able to come right into answers without becoming a cafemom member - your thoughts and comments

if you think it is ok
then what is the reason to have a rule that all cafemom members have to be moms (or soon to be moms)

i can not think of anything that makes this "loop hole" ok
and this seems to break the number one rule on the site... must be a mom

maybe admin can explain this logic

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 12:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2013 in About CafeMom

• No, it's not Okay. They should have to abide by the same rules as us. There is a Cafemom Answers page on Facebook, let them ask their questions there.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I can't think of any other site that allows this.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• besides MONEY
    what other reason could admin have for breaking their own rule?
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• can you report admin for breaking the cafemom rules
    LMAO
    fiatpax

• Well, you should be able to search Facebook for those members profile and pictures, correct? If you can't find that Facebook profile that tells me they are spam accounts....

or maybe CM accounts.... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I think as long as it's not troll or spam questions I could care less.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• No, I had to sign up to post here then why not them? But here's the thing...it's all about $$$$$! CM makes it easy to bring more people to the site to increase visibility therefore increasing the bottom line by advertisers jumping on the CM band wagon. That's why they bombard us with advertisements (unless you have a blocker) because that's where CM makes it's money! We're just a bunch of usable mindless consumers. Hmmmm....see....they were So Chummy recently! Keep your enemies close...they have no brain! That's us! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• No it is not ok and the PTB have asked us to report it when we see it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Well, that was the thoughts initially Lost, but then they started using members' names...... and they started to look like spam.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• No it should not be okay. I keep these two separate for a reason and I don't like this site being inundated by random FB trolls. I just ignore them though. I don't want them using my name like they did m-avi.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2013