Needing help with Art class.. Anyone who knows art?

So i'm taking an art class and I have a 97 in the class overall so I can say I'm doing farely well but this one assignment has me stumped. Our teacher gave us an assignment on advanced beauty (digital artwork) and I'm just not finding my answer. I can't add a video-that i know of- so I'm going to add a link to the video on youtube. Here is the question: Thinking about the images, terms and other topics we have discussed so far, how does the digital piece fit into what you consider art? How does the piece makeyou feel or not feel? THINK.... What are the elements in the piece? (chs 3,4-5)What colors are being used? Ask yourself the questions that really seek answers. This shouldn't be a two sentence answer.              

Youtube site is :    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKsNkOMfLYA    

Thanks for any help you may offer :)

dimples2k13

Asked by dimples2k13 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It's no different than any other art piece, and there's no wrong answer, as long as you can justify it. How does the music make you feel - sleepy, interested, bored, excited? What is it about the music that makes you feel that way. How do the colors make you feel- are they commonly associated with those feelings? Do the colors match the music or do they conflict? Does the motion make you comfortable or is it jarring.

It's perfectly legitimate to say, this piece makes me feel confused or ambivalent, as long as you can explain WHY. Similarly you can say why you really like or dislike it, so long as you can match the elements in your book to the elements you're looking at, and make them correspond to your feelings.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I do not do other's homework. But answer the questions. Immerse yourself, no distractions, more than once in the clip. If you can not answer them all at once, read the first questions. Say it a few times to yourself and then watch the clip and focus on what the question asked and hen move on.
    Since I have not read those chapters I can only tell you to reference back to those chapters.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• they want your opinion related to what youve already studied

our opinion wont matter because weve no reference point
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Well, ya gotta admit the professor chose quite the digital piece to view. Because art is so subjective, you could write some blah blah blah about its beauty and the extraordinary creativity of the two digital masters. *coughs*

The piece kinda reminds me of the wicked witch of the west ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I bumped you! good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2013

• thanks everybody! I actually made a 100 on it! yay .. lol
    dimples2k13

Comment by dimples2k13 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2013