Booger problem

So when I was pregnant I had an annoying booger issue . I wasn't stuffy just had tons of boogers the last 2 months of my pregnancy every time I wiped blew or sneezed I had bloody boogers.. sorry lol now my baby is 3 weeks old (today) and im still having tons of boogers. WTH is it a hormone thing or something? anyone else experience this problem? I know it has to be related to my pregnancy cuz I never had this problem before. Its so annoying to feel boogers 24/7

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Health

• new allergies

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• How is your Blood Pressure?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Allergic to the baby?! lol :p OK- JK- see if the Dr. will allow you to take Claritin & check your BP. At least you can rule out possibilities from there. Congrats on the new baby :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I have had that problem in the past. Start taking an allergy med and vasline in the nose helps. And some saline drops to moiste the nose. Also to clean your sinus have some salsa something spicy it works wonders. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2013

• your immune system is weakened during pregnancy - that is probably the only relation (note that allergies are an immune system response)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• hormones can cause an increase in mucus membranes. It'll go away eventually. Just keep tissues with you and in situations where you cannot tolerate it, take a benedryl.
    whoodathunk

Answer by whoodathunk at 11:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2013