Well the answer is you must not be a member at all if you are coming in through facebook

I went to the answer section on Facebook, and it said as soon as I came in, my screen name, so odd don't you think that if you come to this site any other way you have to register,
I would think this would open the door for more than just trolls, maybe creepers, and child perverts as well.
This really should be fixed.
Now I am going to go on through DH's account and see what happens, he better not be a Cafe Mom member! LOL

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Agree!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Well the man has changed his password, yikes, called him waiting for him to call me.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• It makes me uncomfortable, especially with the warnings you get on Facebook not to join mommy or daddy groups because often they are creepers, as you say.

Honestly, I think all of the site should only be visible to members, instead of sections being public. It defeats the purpose, IMO, to have a "woman's" site that men can spy on without even having to join.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Wait- I'll try with my DH's....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2013