Stretch Marks (What to use)

So, you moms who had stretch marks during and after pregnancy (or want to try and prevent them) what did you use?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Bio-Oil
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Cocoa butter, but it didn't help a whole lot.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• My mother swears by all natural 100% cocoa butter in the stick. She didn't tell me till after I ask and it was too late, she said she thought I knew, lol. However, I have used pure Shea butter with a little but of luck. I thought I had all the stretch marks I was ever going to get since I've been pregnant so many times. No, I've had a few new ones come up with this pregnancy and the Shea butter has made it less severe. They are under my breasts, TMI, sorry, so I'm not really that worried about them so I've not used the Shea butter as often as I would if it were my belly.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2013