Anyone have that new skinny Dyson vacum?

How is it, does it reach high enough to get in corners, how is it on hard wood? Before I spend $300 I would like to know!

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Which model is considered new?

I have a Dyson DC24 and adore it. It was well worth the money. You totally get what you pay for when it comes to vacuums. My only suggestion would be to hold off for a sale, and/or wait for a 20% off coupon to Bed Bath and Beyond. I was able to get my Dyson for $100 off from Target.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• I have the DC24(but the smaller model, what I like to call the "apartment sized one" lol). which works great. I also have the older handheld one. Which also works great but doesn't hold a charge for super long(but that is something they fixed with the newer handheld). but I don't have all the attachments that the new Slim model comes with.

I bought both of my dyson's offline from a wholesaler for a lot cheaper then instore price.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2013

• Yeah...

Just don't.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 7:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2013