If you have a heart, what is your opinion on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just cried watching this! I can not believe it! It is MURDER no matter how you look at it! Now why wasnt this ALL OVER THE NEWS like all the other crap that wasnt important? Think what you will but this country is about to go DOWN HILL and FAST! Our poor childern to grow up in this time, i sometimes feel guilty for wanting to bring life into this crazy ass world! These women that do this are not right. there are so many good people out there to give these babies a GREAT loving home if they dont want them...it should not be up to them to kill them they (babies) did not ask to created. Life is such a wonderful gift even in the worst times i would NEVER in a million years even think of hurting my daughter or kill her because it may not be what I want...but thats what most people are SELFISH it is all about what THEY want and not what these poor babies go through. just sad :(
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i think it is heatbreaking and sick. I dont understand how abortion/murder can be legal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• thats awful, they just let them die like that. And the mothers? If their going to give birth why not go ahead and give them up for adoption? theres stupid, stupid people out there.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• That is awful. Disgusting. I never heard this issue come up during his running. Sad to watch, but glad that I now know where he stands.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i've seen this before. it breaks my heart everytime.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Wait...you actually consider youtube a valid source of news and facts? Sorry I can't take this post seriously now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• why would anyone say that or do something so horrible to little babies, i am pregnant and couldn't even consider doing or thinking about doing that to any living being at all. makes me want to cry.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i went to check it out it said the vidio was down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I wanted to believe in Obama for a short while, now I'm starting to side with my mother, he just might be the anti-christ.
    Abortion is murder, no matter when it is performed or for what reason.
    Bash me, but know I don't have the heart to come back and check for responses from pro-choice murders. Your not even worth wasting my time on.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 11:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Its murder and whether or not you consider youtube a valid reporting site the video speaks for itself. No news agency would have the guts to play it because then itd be hard for them to sell it isnt anything BUT murder.

Answer by gemgem at 11:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2009