WHAT IS A GOOD INEXPENSIVE GIFT TO MAKE FOR CHEERLEADER TRYOUTS

JKDCG

Asked by JKDCG at 10:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Need more info. Are these for the other kids trying out? How many will you need to make?
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 10:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have all kinds of ideas I used to be captian of our cheer squade but I need more info. What are they for and what are you looking for, how many do you need? such as hair things, dolls, flip flops, shirts...etc?
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I WILL BE MAKING GIFTS FOR ABOUT 10 GIRLS,EACH GIRL TRYING OUT WILL GET A GIFT FROM EACH OTHER. SOME PEOPLE BROUGHT CANDY BAGS ,CANDLES,STUFFED ANIMALS LAST YEAR.
    JKDCG

Answer by JKDCG at 3:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I like the little flip-flops with the ribbons in the school colors tied to them..they are cute and it's what a lot of the cheerleaders in my area do. here's some instructions I found.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Spirit-Flips--Decorative-Flip-Flops-for-Cheerleaders
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Hair scrunchies or clips, in school colors, so if they do make the team they will have something that's actually usefull.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• You can also make pins usaing DMC floss. Go to Dmc site and search angels. Istead of a flower in the hands make mini pompoms
    seasidegrandma

Answer by seasidegrandma at 11:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Inexpensive acrylic picture frames, you could use a paint marker to draw on pompoms, the name of the school/year and write something about school spirit.

If you didnt want to make anything, there are cute cheerleader pendents/charms for keychains, necklaces on Amazon.

You can post whatever you make on www.cjkidz.com (Di-Di's arts/craft blog) to show others what you made (Kids artwork can be posted there too!)

momjs
    momjs

Answer by momjs at 11:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2009