What kinds of posts do you think are most popular on this site?

like serious questions or silly funny posts?
Personally I like just for fun stuff, jokes and more positive posts.
Serious questions are okay and I will answer a few of them if they are real concerns but I get kind of annoyed with the ones where shes slept with numerous guys and doesn't know who the father is and doesn't know what to do now. It's like I just want to roll my eyes and walk away from the computer. And the debate questions, a lot of political stuff I don't understand lol I may answer it if I know what's going on but I tend to stick my head in the sand when it comes to politics.
Just curious about what kind of posts everyone else likes.

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 11:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Just for fun is always good. I really don't like pregnancy questions because most of them the answer is going to be "talk to your doctor". I tend to stay out of Politics unless it is something I know enough about to chime in. Religious debates can be good unless the resident asshole decides to chime in.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• am I pregnant
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I stay away from politics and religion, too, as they tend to become very dramatic, hate fueled posts, and I "Aint got time fo' that!"
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I love feel good post, when some shares something good that is happening in their lives......

Answer by older at 11:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I like current events more than the political part of the debate section. And I usually avoid the religious debate section like the plague! I like general parenting- like "guess what my kid just did or said this time" type of questions. I like the Just for fun section the most, b/c that's really why I'm here- Just for fun :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I like a variety of posts, some challenging for my brain and some fun and lighthearted. I skip some of the fun ones because they're just pictures I can't look at. I love to hear people's good news. Unfortunately, the most active posts seem to involve trolls in one way or another.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• * am I pregnant- and variations of it -being the most asked I think...
    what I like are the religion ones and fun ones
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Normally RD. Unfortunately, when CM sent out all those emails to old members who hadn't been here in a while, they didn't discriminate. Lately, everything has been hijacked by someone with an axe to grind and no logic skills to go with it. P&CE used to be a lot more interesting, but these days it's mostly people copy and pasting news articles without even asking a question to go with them. A lot of the old Politics people moved on to groups to find more people who agreed with them, so all that's left is people who want to post there, but are terrified of actual debate.

IMO most of the stuff in Pregnancy and Relationships is nothing but trolling, but lately, they're about the only sections where anything is posted either.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2013