Lets share some good vibes

What is something really good that is happening in your life right now?
For me, I think my mom is becoming more accepting of my partner, she invited her (by name) to come with us for our yearly 4th of July picnic and that to me means a lot. Usually, she just says, "If you HAVE to bring your friend along I guess that's okay" Today she actually said that she and I and the kids were all invited. Might not seem like a big deal to some but it sure made my day :)

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 12:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• You asked for it. You have to word your questions more carefully when I'm around!

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• That is awesome OP!! good for her, a lot of people are seeing the light on this subject. My good news is that my daughter and her partner can now go to another State and get legally married! and they are fostering to adopt an infant little girl that came to her after 5 days old!!! She is a dream come true for them and for me, for I wanted a grandchild so bad, here is her picture, she will be 3 months on the 6th:

Answer by older at 12:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• My best friend and I patched up a rift in our friendship. We had been drifting apart for a while and we finally sat down and talked about it and got it worked out. I feel much more on an even keel in my life now that that is fixed.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I can see why you are happy.
    DD gets married a week from Friday. This has made me happy and causedme stress and made me happy....... LOL I will be glad to be off the roller coaster. He is a really good guy and it sure looks like they make each other happy. That is all I can ask.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• That's nice :)

as for me...hubby may get re-hired at his old job -so he can finally go back on days (Intel has told him they will not let him) so that would be good...only thing is, he will live in Utah and I wil live in NM for the next year which will be hard ( especially since we can't seem to find any studio apts in Utah)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• You got it!! :)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I love happy posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Thank you AnonNdrag!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy for your news too!

Answer by older at 12:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• That hue news, AnonNdrag! I'mso glad your mom is getting it together, or at least that she had an enlightened moment.

My daughter has a sleepover tonight with a cousin, so my SO and I will get a night and a morning to ourselves, which hasn't happened in a long while.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• That I got my raise/bonus and I will be able to take my son on vacation next month. I am so ready for some time off just to relax. We won't be going far, but it will be so nice to away from it all for a while!!
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2013