Zombie outbreak at cafemom...im bored bare with me lol

Imagine that a bunch of cm members all decided to meet in person and rented a small hall for drinks and a night of fun, suddenly the news announces that there is a zombie outbreak all around the world and now were all trapped here together with zombies trying to get inside. Whos all here and how would everyone react?
Examples: Whos the first to freak out and start crying, who runs outside and tries to go for a car, who gets drunk and says to hell with it lol (That'd probably be me lol) who grabs a gun and fights off the zombies etc...
As I said I'm bored lol

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 12:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well ok fine I am bringing the guns and the shar[p pointy objects and chain saws with lots of cord a extra durable blades
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:22 AM on Jul. 4, 2013

• I'll have plenty of batteries. It is my only survival skill!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Hey on the Walking Dead, the ladies DID admit they miss their Vibrators!!! And we've learned you don't want to get pregnant during the Zombie Apocalypse, so it just makes sense.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I will get my flamethrower which is something every woman should carry in the glove compartment, right. I will hand out the small arsenal of rifles and keep the hand guns. You slow them down with a bullet and then I say we torch the creeps.

Stop drinking that, we can use it to torch some more of those zombies.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I will grab a machete and a gun.  But knowing a little about you all. Some of you will push me out  to be eaten by the Zombies.

Answer by louise2 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I'd be for grabbing a lighter and some alcohol to start spitting fire at the zombies.

No no no!! We do not set zombies on fire! They don't die unless you cut off their head!! Do you want now FLAMING zombies running after us? I think not. lmao!! :0D
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I would be the one running really fast with my feet hitting my butt! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I assume there is a survivalist group here on CM? If so, I'd want them in my corner of the room.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Guns aren't worth much unless you have tons of ammo and really good aim! LOL, I'll have mine but I am bringing my sword with me as well.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Ms. Technical there^^^ Okay, kmath, I will bring a shit load of ammo too!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2013