If this happened to you

It's Valentines Day. You spend alot of my money on that day hoping to have some much needed fun ending in an enventful evening. A hotel room was rented and you had your outfit prepared after exchanging gifts. Then DH pops and attitude for what no one knows. You two were just laughing and having fun. He gets up and leaves for an hour and half before you can even shower and change into your get up. Never even had a chance to go to dinner at the reserved restaraunt. He comes back still with an attitude. Not speaking to you as if you did something wrong. I never changed into my outfit instead I took a shower out a t shirt on and went to bed. Next day (glad i drove my own car) I woke up early got in my car and left him there sleeping. He comes in around 1230 the next afternoon said nothing to me. It's Wed now and he still hasn't said a WORD to me. No phone call or nothing. I'm lost at this moment. What would u do? Over 3oo bucks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Performance anxiety? Maybe he thought you were going to ask more of him than he could provide. Some men can't perform under pressure of expectation so they pick a fight and walk away. If he paid the money for the day, just let the money go. If it came out of your pocket I'd send him a bill!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• uhh something is not right
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• why didn't you ask him why hes acting liket his?
    krazyash023

• i would make him say whats wrong like it or not. and let him know you will leave you deserve and xplaination. and let him know he missed out on a great night. dont just sit there letting him give u the silent treatment for no reason at all. stand up for yourself dont let him be an ass. and let him know he owes you a great night or 300.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm with tabby. I would give him the vberbal lashingb of a lifetime though.
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• That is so strange...maybe someone or somebody pissed him off and he doesn't know how to handle it....He better not be cheating you'll have to do a Lorena Bobbit on him.

You know the chick that chopped her dh thing off with a knife and threw it out the window.

Back in the early 90's I believe.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Forget the 300 bucks...sounds like there is something else going on with hubby.
    I would talk to him and not go to sleep again until it is resolved.
    If this is out of his character I would be more worried..not to scare you or anything.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I would definately find out what is wrong with him. He may not want to talk about it but I would keep pressuring him & talking to him and trying to find out what was wrong or what you did. If it wasn't you then you need to explain to him that what he did wasn't right and how it hurt your feelings and how he needs to talk to you about things. You don't need to let him keep giving you the silent treatment when you don't even know what is wrong. Make him tell you. Good luck
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 12:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think I'd ask him.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Maybe he's upset you spent 300 dollars, maybe he lost his job. I would have had a conversation that night about it.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009