Obsession or desire?

I'm not a troll. I'm a regular member, just to embrassed to post as me. I think i'm in love with this guy. We aren't dating. Were Friends. We have lost touch for a while. We have had sex. But before that we ran into each different places over course of several years.
I've wondered if it's an obession or desire? I think about him everyday and I can't stop. So, can obsession and desire be one the same?
I think about other things of course, but theirs not a day that goes by that I don't think about him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• From you description this is obsession.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• It's obsession.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Ask HIM what it is Silly.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Could be either you never know. I say if you are drving aroud looking for him it might be obsession. Tell him you are interested see where it goes.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• yeah, I don't drive around to find him or stalk him. PartyGAl ANNE I know I need too. it's driving me crazy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• If there's something you want, you have to just go for it. The answer might be no, but then you're free to move on to the next guy.
    BALLS.... Grow some!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• To me they are the same thing. I would be looking for love. If a man loves you, he will be obsessed with desire for you. Physical attraction is often very short lived, but love lasts for a lifetime.
    Anonymous

• A little of both maybe. Go after it or let it go, and if you let it go you can't waste time wondering what might have been.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• obsession

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• confused

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2013