What are you looking forward to?

I'm going to a concert tonight with Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan and Thompson Square. I love, love, love Thompson Square and Luke Bryan is so darn sexy. Plus, today starts my 5 day long vacation with my SO.

My shoulder and chest is doing much better (thank you, crafty) and I'm just feeling on top of the world:-)

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 2:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Awesome concert! Have a blast! Glad you are feeling better!

I can't wait till next Thursday. It starts my vacation. I am looking forward to getting away from everything and everyone!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I am so glad. I am feeling pretty good myself. I hope your vacation is wonderful.
    I am just looking forward to the wedding and then my new grandchild.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I am looking forward to seeing my cousin wen our families go out to dinner tonight. I'm easy to please.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• My kids have VBS from the 15th thru the 19th, my husband graduates NCOA on the 17th, so he'll either be coming home that day or the following day :D Possibility of going up to visit the in-laws later this month or beginning of next month.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I am looking forward to a week in Sarasota Beach with the whole family! baby grand daughter included!!! Enjoy your concert!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I am looking forward to our family reunion this weekend.
    Have fun at the concert.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• not much at the moment... nothing exciting here
    *there is a wedding at the end of the month though- I get to actually dress up a bit so I guess that's something!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• LUCKY!!! The tour stops here too but the cheap tickets are all sold out :( I've recently become a pretty big fan of Florida Georgia Line! I'm kinda looking forward to my birthday on Saturday though we're not doing a whole ton. I'm looking forward to my son going back to school because this whole trying to figure out what to do with him all summer is pretty stressful lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I'm looking forward to my husband having tomorrow off. I am looking forward to the temperatures dropping below 110, even if it's just to 108.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I'm looking forward to my dau participating in her softball league's 1st ever Home Run Derby this weekend. She's quite the slugger, but it's just for fun anyway. (And a way to prolong the season :p) We have a cookout that day too. When all the guys (hubby included) are participating in a Rib-Off. Yum :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 4, 2013