What cute thing has your kid said/done lately?

My little boy was laying in the floor by my new hound dog (the vicious one that bit my niece), he was patting her on the head saying, "good guuuu" (he just started talking) It was so cute! They're still laying there, I'll see if I can sneak a pic to share before one of them moves.

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Cute!

While walking thru Khols my 6 yr old DS asked if I was going to buy a pair of bras...
    I said you buy a bra, not a pair.
    He said that didn't make sense since you have two boobs, that makes it a pair!!
    The way he said it was cute, honest!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• My Son (6) told me to go to an adult school function a few weeks back. He said "don't worry, I'll babysit Sissy, I want you to go out & have a good time too!" LOL! I said "nope, I'd rather stay here & have fun with you". LOL! He wants to babysit at 6. How sweet is that?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• I'm sorry... I wish I still had cute stories to tell but unfortunately, mine is more like this....

"Mom do you have ten dollars?"

I think their cuteness long ago wore off....
    LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• When we were about to walk out the door today, to run errands, my 3 yr old said "Ok, let's get this show on the road now".
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• LOL!
    My son informed me I should bleach my hair blonde, then I would look like "Fat Amy" from some dumb movie he saw, DH chimed in, and said you do look like her, just not quite so fat.
    thanks so much for the compliment, LOL!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• That is cute, OP, but what happened to your son's back?

I'm with m-avi, my cute story days are over.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 5:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Aww that is so cute!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Oh she also says "fishy" as "pushy" (which sounds like pussy). Very embarrassing in public. "Mom look at all the pushies." "Mom where did my pushy go?" "Mom Adam has my pushy."
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• Lol. The other day we were in the car when DD (2 1/2) asked "Mom, what song is this?" I told her it was Dancing Queen. She replied with "I like dancing queen." Then I asked if she was dancing queen. She got very sad and said "no, not yet."
    We also have this discussion walking into daycare most days.
    "Mom where's Max?"
    "I don't know."
    "I don't either, he's not in room anymore." (A little investigating showed that he got moved up into the preschool room.)
    Now it's "mom where is max?"
    I tell her he is in preschool. Then I get, "I want to go to preschool to be with max."
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• happyAww- they are so cute together! :)  She probably needs a little one to curl up with now that her puppies are getting new homes :)  Just this morning my 11 y/o was laying on the couch.  Change from my husband's pocket must've fallen out & stuck to her leg.  She had a nickel & a penny stuck to her.  When I pointed out that she had money sticking to her to got up & jiggled all over hoping more would fall off her since she could be made of money today! :p  I told her she might not be made of money but she's priceless to me :)   (and we only found the 6 cents- piggy bank fodder :p)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2013