Just reading a reply in a post about mom confessions, 13 year olds.

A anon replied tons of girls date at 13, and date older guys, and they didn't get the big deal.
I am horrified at the thought of my tween thinking this is okay, I guess I am missing something? My soon to be 13 year old hasn't even got her "boobies" yet? I think her dad would end up in jail, if this was to happen?

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• You are right it would be a big deal! That anon is trollin'!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 4:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• It is scary knowing what people do not get.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• OMG, I went to look at the post on mom confessions, and I was amazed at how many people told the OP to mind herself. My stomach is sick over this, I can't imagine anytime or place that anyone's mother or father would find this okay.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• That is just disgraceful & Scary. The world is getting sicker & sicker. All we can do is make sure this doesn't happen to our kids. Talk about missing out on a childhood, and these Mom's are OK with it?? WTF? Maybe it's the whole "be my kids best friend not the Mom" mentality of the mindless now. Very Sad. Imagine how these kids are going to raise their kids??
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2013