Does anyone know where I can watch Sister Wives for free online?

I have Netflix, but I watched all those, now I want to watch season 4.

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2013 in Entertainment

• This this site.  Here  Enter the title of the show and it shoudl take you to it.  Once you pick the season and episode make sure to click (all search results) It will gove you several choices.  Most of them you have to put in a captcha to watch.  A few require plug ins but there are some that do not.  I have never downloaded anything. 

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• it was trying to make me pay :(
    mandielynn23

Comment by mandielynn23 (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• um no... you must have clicked on a pay site instead of the things like 'vidbux' and what not. Those are under the 'all results' Little free places. Of course I just looked it up... it seems there are only 3 seasons so far. Season 4 seems to have not started yet.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• No there are 4 seasons, the 5th season is starting on Sunday. I haven't found a legit place to watch the 4th season.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2013

• i watch all my shows i miss here http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/
    taxilady66

Answer by taxilady66 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2013