Dog won't stop peeing in her dog bed and the blankets in her create?

My puggle is 2 years old, we've had her for a year no house training issues other than she won't stop peeing on the things she lays on! I just bought her a dog bed, she peed in it and laid on the rocking chair instead. Tonight I found her laying in it and it was soaked. She outside all the time, never goes on the floor or carpets. She will also pee in her create if I put a blanket in it but won't if there's not one. Any thing she find to lay on she will pee on even my I kids clothing if they leave it on the floor! She isn't fixed, I'm wondering if this could be the problem? How do I get her to stop?

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 5:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2013 in Pets

• Get her spayed please.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Get a vet's opinion.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 9:11 AM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Probably a medical issue... take her to the vet!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2013

• the puppy i have that im potty training will only pee in the crate if there something in there to soak it up. some dogs just dont like beds. :) mine does but it gives her a excuse to pee lol
    LostInMyMind

Answer by LostInMyMind at 10:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2013

• I realize they might sometimes mark their territories by leaking a small amount of urine, but this sounds more like a medical issue. I'd take her to the vet just to rule anything out.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• they also have a "stay off" spray to aid in discouraging this. Best luck :)
    B.Conley75

Answer by B.Conley75 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2013