Ladies, how many of your husbands or S/O's refused to change diapers?!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kanye-west-not-changing-diapers-baby-north-143000556-us-weekly.html

I realize they have nannies for the dirty work, but if you ask me, a REAL MAN isn't afraid to change his baby's diaper. Your thoughts?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2013 in General Parenting

• He and Kim deserve each other.... seriously.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Mine would occasionally, and wouldn't complain.

I don't get what the big deal is.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• I'd be changing my husband. Mine was actually the one who taught me how to change a diaper, lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Hopefully there aren't many!
    I know my dad had a no-diaper policy (he & my mom started their family in the 1950's) and as far as I know, he never bent. But....he did ALL the cooking, and washed all the dishes, when he was there "not changing diapers" when my 3 older siblings were babies. My mom said there wasn't much to complain about on that score because he was diligent and extremely helpful, just wouldn't do that one thing. (He was super-involved in raising me, because by that time he had retired from the Air Force and was around all the time, which wasn't true with the first 3 children. So he had a strong relationship with me from my very early childhood onward, which was a different parenting experience for him. But even so, I assume he still stuck by his personal "no diapers" policy.)
    My partner has always changed diapers as needed, just as a natural part of parenting. When our twins were born, we'd each change a baby!
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 3:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• My hubby did it all when it came to being a daddy and with no complaints. I have 2 sons and a son-in-law and they do it all, too.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• My husband changed diapers all the time, perhaps more then me at times.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Mine never refused to change diapers. That dog wouldn't hunt around here. Although I did notice he had the attitude that diaper duty was mostly my job and if he did it, he was helping me out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• I think DH changed more than I did with our first.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• He did everything to get out of it if he could, but I wouldn't let him. He was a big wuss when it came to poopy diapers.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• My husband changed a lot of diapers. With both kids, when the baby started to cry in the night, he was the one who got up, changed the diaper, and brought the baby to me to nurse. It made my life so much easier.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2013