my granddaughter is getting teeth in which ones is she running fever with

She has been running fever since yesterday

mrs.virgo558

Asked by mrs.virgo558 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Does it matter which teeth are causing it? Give her some medicine to take that fever away. Sigh.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• My granddaughter is running a fever she has been since yesterday she has two teeth coming in at the top and two teeth at the bottom .Will that make her run a fever she is one year's old
    mrs.virgo558

Comment by mrs.virgo558 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Yes it can make her run a fever, normally only a low grade fever. If her fever gets higher or she has any other symptoms then I would take her to the doctor. But a low grade fever is nothing to worry about too much.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Yes. Teething causes fevers.
    En ingles por favor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Children run fevers when they are teething sometimes.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Is it a low grade fever. It could be teething, just make sure it isn't a start of an ear infection. My had a fever and I thought it was teething, turns out he had an ear infection. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• yea get her some infant pain reliever...ask her doctor how much to give. If she's is normal weight I would say give her half of what it says to give a 2 year old, that's what I do w my 1 yr old son and that's what his doc said.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• It could be teething or it could be something else. If it's low-grade, treat it with infant Tylenol or Motrin (per the dr's dosage). If the fever continues for 3 days or if the fever increases, take her in. Does she act sick? Lethargic? Crying more than usual? If so, take her in sooner.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 1:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2013