Cramping

I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant & starting today I'm exspirencing lower menstrial cramps.
Could ths be dilation? Or maybe I'm about to loosw my mucus plug?? Or the sfart of labor ??

The pasr few days ivbeen getting stomach aches where I poop my brains out also. Sorry tmi.

Happy fouth!!!→→→☆★

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You can call you doctor and ask. It could be something like braxton hicks or it could be early labor. Call you doctor and keep track of the pains to see if they have a pattern.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• You might be getting close. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• I would call the doc for advice, even today. Good luck!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• I am 36 weeks and last week I was having the exact same symptoms. They went away on their own. I think it's normal but call the doctor if it makes you feel better. as long as your not bleeding or your water hasn't broken and the pain is mild then you should be fine.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2013