Should I be worried adult content

So the other night my husband asked me for sex and literally I was really tired so I honestly accidently fell asleep... .My fault! So I came back out maybe 30 minutes and asked my husband if he was ready and he was like Go to bed so I did.. I woke up in the middle of the nigght and came out to living room (where he was) and I noticed he got up from the chair really fast and weirdly.. So he jumps in bed and sleeps with his Iphone.. Ok so the next morning I looked in his phone and porn came up.. So I asked him about ot and of course he llied and said he don't do that.. And he was masturbating cause I found the nasty tissue ewww.. I wanna know is it normal for a man to masturbate\look at pornography while in a relationship??? Or does it mean I'm not satisfying him (in which I asked him if I do and he said yes) can some one please help me to understand what it is

Ms_Fabulous

Asked by Ms_Fabulous at 7:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• Yes, it's normal.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• I would direct you to your previous question for the answers you got the last time you asked this, but you already deleted it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• It is very normal. Leave him alone about it.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• It is TOTALLY normal. It is nothing to take personal.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 7:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• normal!! move on...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• It has never happened in my marriage and if it did, I would view it the same way I would if he actually slept with another woman--it would be adultery. Our vows said we would forsake all others. To me, all means all!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Normal. It's porn. I'd be more worried if it was an IRL woman he was jerking off to instead of an "actress"
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• I think this is between each individual couple. Some find it acceptable and some don't but if he was just horny and needed a quick fix without wanting to bother you, then I wouldn't be too worried or upset
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• Normal. I wouldn't worry at all. He was accommodating to you by realizing you were tired and needed to go to bed. So obviously he loves you and considers your feelings. Let him be.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• That being said, I wouldn't appreciate picking up the nasty tissues, and I would tell him he needs to take responsibility for them. Yuck!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2013