Do they REALLY mean it?

When u read on here how some woman just CAN'T wait to have another baby/get pregnant again do u think they just like being pregnant more then they actually want the baby?

I personally think that there are some woman out there that just love the attention they get from being pregnant more then they actually want a kid, and I also think there are woman who like babies, but once that baby is no longer a "baby" (over 1/2 years old) they want another baby!

What do u ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't believe this. I think we are all adults and know that with being pregnant comes a child.
    I personally hated being pregnant and didn't like the attention. I find it hard to believe someone would have a child just for the attention.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think I'm one of those people who can't wait to have another baby/be pregnant again. I loved being pregnant, and my son is 11 months old and I loved the baby days and love these days JUST as much and I want him to have a sibling close in age.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i loved being pregnant and i adore my kids but i would never get pregnant just to be pregnant or for attention that is just silly
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I believe there are woman who just love being pregnant or the idea of babies. My cousin couldn't get pregnant so she adopted a baby. As soon as he got older, she was out partying while the child stayed with her mom. Now she is pregnant and is relishing the attention, but she is already talking about how much she is going to party after the baby is born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• After being pregnant 3 times and having 3 healthy babies I can safely say I DON'T want to be pregnant again... I held a 5 month old last weekend and it hit me that another baby is NOT for me... But I do think that some women like the attention, and then when they have a newborn they like people to fuss over them.. It's strange really, when I had newborns I didnt want people even looking at them. Now it's like a show at walmart, they look at you like "aren't you going to talk to my baby?" lol Ummm no I have had 3 of those, know what they are all about, don't need to go goo goo over yours, that's why I had my own,lollol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I hated being pregnant. I think its the idea of the baby and the attention it brings. Most people don't think about how its going to be when that "baby" is 14 yrs old and looking you in the eye and saying.."I hate you and you know nothing". If they could get a glimpse of the future, we would not be having babies all over the place. Teens and tweens have a way of humbling you...and they are NOT cute anymore.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Now it's like a show at walmart, they look at you like "aren't you going to talk to my baby?" lol Ummm no I have had 3 of those, know what they are all about, don't need to go goo goo over yours

OMG,,,yes, they DO do that. I sometimes think people get mad when I don't "notice" their baby. I think um, yeah, I have seen one that like before in my own home. It doesnt amuse me anymore.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009