Pregnancy test question

First off, how reliable is the first response pregnancy tests, and secondly, if 2 say positive and one say negative, or vice versa, what should I do?

P.S. I haven't tested yet, I just barely bought a 3 pack of the first response, which is why I was asking how reliable it was. I still have a couple days before I can actually get a more accurate reading. 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You're pregnant. Call the doctor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• False positives are incredibly rare.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• You're probably expecting, but if you want to test again, use your first urine of the morning, which contains the highest concentration of HCG, the pregnancy hormone.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2013

• If two come out positive and one comes out negative, you are most likely pregnant. And they are pretty accurate in my experience.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:02 AM on Jul. 5, 2013

• They are reliable
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2013

• She said she hasn't tested yet.

The tests are very reliable as long as you have missed your period...just like with any other brand. If you get a positive at all, even if it's followed by a negative then you should make an appointment. False positive are very rare. If I were you, I'd take one the day before my period was due, the day it's due and then wait a few days if I still haven't gotten a positive.

GL!
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Does it not say on the box??

Yeah right there across the blue ribbon. Over 99% accurate. Assuming you follow the directions correctly, you should trust the test. Use first urine of the morning. Pee in a cup if you have to then you can dip them. It helps especially if you don't have to pee alot. And if you want to use more than one test.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2013