Wait for it...wait for it...He is a dumbass

Of course we all seen the video about the woman who was violently beating up on a woman, and had her nanny cam on.
Anyway, he got arrested, and he actually plead 'not guilty'!!! So I wonder what kinda excuses will he have?? I came up with a few excuses.
He has a twin, Multiple Personality Disorder, His dog told him to (Son of Sam Defense), He is a Kleptomaniac, It was his first day on the Nicotine Patches, He is on Weight Watchers for Men, He met her on E-Harmony and she said she had a big ass, He asked her to let him 'hold a dollar' two years ago and she said no..
What in the hell is wrong with this brainless wonder??
You know, this stuff going on, maybe they can give Zimmerman a job after he was found innocent, and he can be hired by Millburn NJ as a neighborhood watch Captain. He knows how to deal with these guys. lol

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

•  He deserves a DOUBLE Dumbass award!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2013

• I didn't see the video. This is the first time I've heard about this, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

You don't want to see it, it's brutal, but there were posts about the aforementioned dumbass when it first happened:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1342203/If_youre_anti_gun_do_stories_like_this_make_you_re_think_your_stance_even_in_the_slightest

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Not guilty but he was caught on camera? Hmmm. Did he get the wrong house?

"No, judge, you see, I was looking for somebody else. I beat up the wrong chick ..."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• What an idiot. I am glad he was found, though!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2013